Bespoke hardback printing service
Hardback books (also known as case bound or hardcover books) have a universal appeal and is the ultimate way to ensure durability to your brochure.
Case binding will give your project an air of luxury and is often used to make a statement. Used for design portfolios, real estate, high end art projects and coffee table books.
Although the most time consuming of all the book binding options, we can help you achieve a beautiful finish to your book as well as advising on the binding options for hardback books.
Need a price? Fill out our enquiry form here on the right.
Hardback Book Options.
- • The most common method for Hardcover Books.
- • The hardcover is made by using board covered by paper or cloth.
- • Cover & text are secured together by using end sheets.
- • The most durable of all binding options but the most outstanding.
- • Allows your book to ‘lay flat’.
- • Perfect if you are looking to create a continuous flow across pages.
- • Popular for hardback books that use maps, property plans or panoramic imagery that span across the spine.
Other factors to consider when printing your Hardback Book.
- • Format: Portrait or Landscape.
- • Size: Standard sizes for a book are A5 or A4 but we can create hardcover books in a variety of sizes up to A3.
- • Text Materials: Gloss, silk, uncoated & recycled papers.
- • Extra touches: Foiling, embossing, laminations are all available and can help your brochure stand out.
- • Cover Materials: Paper over board, cloths, fabrics, leathers, laminated paper.
“Fontain are a pleasure to work with. Professional, efficient and always willing to suggest creative solutions while offering extremely competitive prices. Fontain are repeatedly the first to return with a great competitive quote and the quality of the product never lets itself down.
National Maritime Museum
Some clients that we have worked with include: