Brochures and booklets printing
Perfect Bound Brochures & Stitched Booklets are a core part of our business and something that we do every day and have done so for over 25 years.
A well-designed & printed brochure can be a powerful marketing tool to showcase your products & services. Depending on what you need, we can advise you on whether your project is best suited for short run digital printing or lithographic printing.
Need a price? Fill out our enquiry form here on the right.
Saddle Stitched or Perfect Bound when printing your
With many of types of brochures available, it can seem daunting when making a decision when printing your brochure. The type of brochure binding is usually decided based on function of the brochure, along with the number of pages and printing budget:
- • The most common type of binding.
- • Most cost effective booklet.
- • Created by punching wire through the document’s spine, simply it means ‘stapled’.
- • Commonly used for programs, booklets, thin magazines, catalogs, and newsletters.
- • Text pages are collated and glued into it’s wrap- around cover.
- • Gives you a printable spine.
- • Hard wearing and gives your brochure longevity.
- • Commonly used for high-end magazines, reports, manuals and thick product brochures.
Other factors to consider when printing your brochure
- • Format: Portrait or Landscape?
- • Size: Standard sizes for a brochure are A5 or A4.
- • Materials: Gloss, silk, uncoated papers. We can also provide recycled papers.
- • Extra touches: Foiling, embossing, laminations are all available and can help your brochure stand out.
- • Environmentally conscious- Recycled papers are a great place to start but we can also carbon neutralise your brochure. Find out more here: https://fontain.london/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Publication.pdf
Tips and tricks for creating brochures and booklets ready to print
- • Use Quality Images: Try using unqiue, high-resolution images. Pixelated images won’t do your brochure justice!
- • Proofread: Always proofread your content! Even before considering going to print, its essential that you check every page for errors. Get a fresh pair of
eyes, like a colleague to take a look.
- • Know your audience: Like any form of marketing, you need to have your customers at the heart of your efforts. Asking customers is a great way to find out
what kind of content they want to receive from you.
- • Your cover needs impact: Your cover is the first thing your target audience is going to see, so it should make them want to turn the pages and find out
more. Your message should be clear and inticing!
We are always pleased with the level of service that we receive from all members of the Fontain team, which is reliable, friendly and extremely efficient. The high quality printing combined with the quick turnaround of jobs continues to impress us and makes Fontain a valuable and reliable part of our print production process.
Some clients that we have worked with include: